I make the following service guarantees to all clients:
- You will have a veteran of hundreds of misdemeanor and felony cases defending you. If there is a way to beat your case, I will find it. If there is a way to settle your case quickly while keeping your record clean, I will find it,
- Phone calls and email will be answered promptly and
- Your case will get the time and attention necessary to protect you. I understand the high stakes. Whether it is tracking down a video of the incident before it is destroyed, finding any convictions in your accuser's background or knowing the latest law, you must out-work your accusers to protect yourself.
How Much Will This Cost Me? Value Pricing Fee Policy
I believe that controlling legal costs is essential to superior service. Fixed pricing with no hidden fees are used to encourage efficiency, communication and value to the client. Consultations are always free and you will never be billed by the hour. Here is how the process works:
- You provide me with basic facts and your goals during a free and confidential 15-minute consultation,
- We discuss your options, evaluating the pros and cons of each one with an emphasis on the quickest and least expensive way to reach your goals,
- Once you choose an option, you will be quoted a fixed fee in advance and before representation begins. So long as the work remains within the agreed upon scope, this is the fee you can rely on paying with no surprises or hidden fees and
While every case is different, most criminal cases follow one of a few predictable procedural patterns. An experienced Chicago criminal lawyer should be able to tell you how much time each of these routes will take and what it will cost you before representation begins.